Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Car Brands icons black and white
Car Brands icons black and white

1240 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2019-06-17 09:32:01

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2019-06-08 22:22:10
    After the last update a month ago, all the car brand icons are black and white. Before that they were in colours. Is there any way to get the colours back? This has happened to anyone else as well? Thanks

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Carrs123

2019-06-10 08:52:47 (Reply to:)

Just received a email from Autel say that the vehicle icons were changed due to copy right infringement hence the morbid black&white .
    so the new software update will NOT allow you to change it back .
    sort it out Autel  as I feel spending 2k on one of your devices I should be aloud to pick my own logos design. 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-06-17 09:32:01 (Reply to:Carrs123)

Due to trade mark problems they have to protect them self from being sued...........

If you remember well when you started using your tool for first time they make you agree to there terms and conditions therefore if you change the icons and if any trading stander guy see you using the tool with trade mark icons you will be the responsible and not Autel, hence the reason they don't let you change the icons in this new updates software.

To me icons is not a problems as long as the software is bang on and doing its job I am happy........
  Total1 Pages